AJ Project Consultants Pure Nano SP33 and SP40 has been specifically engineered for all types of hardwoods and softwoods. Due to our products unique Nano size, it penetrates wooden substrates by filling the microscopic pours and during this process removes the existing moisture and oxygen.
By removing the moisture and oxygen embedded in the wood’s microscopic pours, it will ensure maximum protection against wood decay and corrosion.
Wood Range Benefits:
- Prevents against wood decay and rot
- Weather and U.V resistant
- Creates a waterproof seal – 100%Hydrophobic
- Prevents against termite and wood-borer insects
- Fast drying
- Easy application with paint brush, mohair roller or spray system
- No intensive surface preparation
- Up to 3 years maintenance free protection by applying 3 coats paint brush, mohair roller or spray system
AJ Project Consultants Pure Nano SP35 has been developed for industries that face highly corrosive environments and can withstand most chemicals. The SP35 can withstand acids that range from pH 0 – 13 levels. Nano SP42 colours are available for Top Coats, that has the same benefits as SP35.